Saturday, December 31, 2011

Best of 2011

2011 is on her way out...


But before she goes
I want to remember the best of what she brought...
~
the healthy and joyful arrivals of 
Ayden and Kaitlyn


Getting to be present for Kaitlyn's birth was THE highlight of my year
~
Frosting on the cake
was...


All the special moments with family
~
All the public and private moments that make me full of 
gratitude
wonder
joy
contentment
~

All the special experiences
in 
nature and at my beloved writer's retreat
at The Porches
(Where my blogging journey began) 


Celebrations
new additions
firsts
friendships old and new
travel
~
looking over the year I have 
a great big smile
and 
a full heart
~
Thank you
all of you
in my ever widening circle of
family, friends, writers, bloggers, artists
YOU 
have made my year complete!

1 comment:

  1. what beautiful memories from a very full and loving year.....i think you're very blessed !!

    here's to 2012 and any new tricks i can teach you :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete