Thursday, June 21, 2012

Summer Solstice


Today is as good as any
to begin again
~
I've been away from blog land
for a couple of months
~
The list of 'whys' are long
and personal
~
But I discovered how much
this photo blog has fed my soul
~
So I am back
and ready to begin again
it just might not be as often
~
I don't know about you
but
I prefer celebrating the pagan holidays 
rather than 
all those Hallmark moments
~
The spring and fall equinox being
my favorite
~
Today's is summer solstice and 
I'm kinda sad
because
it just seems like spring arrived 
and it is already gone.
~
It seems like so much has happened
since I last posted.
~
It seems more like a lifetime 
rather than just a season.
~
It reminds me just how quickly things can
slip away before we notice.
And
to start again
seems almost overwhelming.
~
So 
I will take it slowly
and put my toes back into the water
of blogging again.
~
I feels good to 
be committed again to 
some photos and words and to
look a little more deeply into my days.
~
To tell you the truth
I have missed the connection.


No comments:

Post a Comment