Friday, March 2, 2012

The road less taken....

I don't know about you
but
the older I get
the easier it becomes to be thrown off balance by
the little things...


It all started when my computer started having 'issues'
then
my camera started having 'issues'
then
my sisters family had some serious 'issues' 
and 
my skydiving plans were canceled on Leap Day because of weather
so
I took a side road
a detour
away from everyone for a bit
just to get grounded
and although I am not all the way up to speed again
it has been good to at least check in with some of my favorite blogs
and 
to finally stop back by my own
Happy Friday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Regardless of age, I think it is important to keep your balance whatever road you are taking and this, surely is a big challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. based on what you wrote, a detour was a great option for you !!
    i hope things feel more leveled out now....maybe ???
    xox

    ReplyDelete