Friday, February 10, 2012

YES!!!..

It's Friday!!!


I am counting down the hours until 
it's the weekend
~
After work
I have a massage scheduled
YES
that's right a two hour massage with 
the best massage therapist
She is worth her weight in gold...SERIOUSLY
~

Then...
Maria is dropping off two dozen of her AMAZING home made 
authentic Mexican tamales
which are to DIE for
and tonight I make from scratch some refried beans 
and
an amazing slaw with cabbage and chillies
for a family meal tomorrow
~

Sunday
I will be pulling together the last details for 
an eight week writing workshop and am so looking forward to being back in
the writing circles again
Nothing like exploring through words the 
inner workings of the soul
~
Yes
life is good
Can you see me doing a little happy dance?
~
What are you doing for the weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a lovely weekend plan. :) And those pictures are so adorable! Thanks to your reminder I'm getting a massage from my sister next week, and will probably talk to her about setting up a regular thing. My body will love me for it. :) Sounds like a full and yet refreshing weekend for you, funny how those two words can work together. I'm not planning much of anything at all. I'm just going to go with the flow, read, write, whatever strikes my fancy. Hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete